1. Basic premise
At the LikePay, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Company"), we are collecting information from everyone using the LikePay official website, mobile and web applications (hereinafter referred to as "LikePay") in areas necessary to the smooth operation of the services provided by LikePay. Information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
2. Scope of information acquisition
1. Information you give us
We receive and store any information you enter on LikePay or give us in any other way. It may include:
- Personal Information: name, profile pictures, username, email
- Contacts: address, phone number, email, social media account name, website
- Corporate information: company name, address, director’s name, logo
- Usage information: Sum of transaction, information about user’s actions within LikePay
- Communications: your emails, chat messages and phone calls recorded when you communicate with LikePay support service
2. Automatic Information
We automatically collect and store some of your information:
Social Media Information: We collect media, amount of likes, captions, username, full name and profile picture from social media accounts, which you connect with your LikePay account
3. Device information
We receive and store the following information about your device:
Geolocation: we collect geolocation of your device to provide some of LikePay features (such as map). You can deny provision of this information on your device
Language settings: We collect your device language settings information to provide you a better experience with LikePay applications
3. Purpose of use
- Information described in 2.1. is used for: authentication during login, creating store profile, creating invoices, processing transactions and payments, creating reports of usage, communication with you, interface and overall service improvement, development of new features and provision of other features of LikePay.
- Information described in 2.3. is used for provision of some of LikePay’s features, such as map, and for providing you a better language environment.
- LikePay may use collected De-Identified information for creating statistics and analytic reports, which can be shared with third parties and made public.
LikePay shares your information only as described below:
- Legal obligations or threats: in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons
- Third-Party Service Provider: we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on LikePay behalf. It may include analytics, support, system development, sales and marketing outsourcing, processing payments. They may not use your personal information for other purposes
- Stores: We provide some of your personal information to stores registered with LikePay, when you execute transactions at those stores or make social media posts with store’s hashtags. They may use this information for creating reports of LikePay usage, communicating with you, review of posts with their hashtags and for other marketing purposes
- Other Users: We provide your media and links to your Social Media profiles to other users within LikePay to help them and you discover new places to go and each other’s profiles.
Measures to ensure security
Company is taking the measures necessary to manage acquired information appropriately to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Updated on 16.01.2020